- Him: *lips moving*
- Me: huh? *removes earphones*
- Him: oh, i was asking you if those were locs...?
- Me: yeah, they are.
- Him: nice. they look good on you.
- Me: thank you. *brushing a few out of my face;)*
- Him: your man like them *flashes a grin*
- Me: ha! yeah he does (note: @ least he did -- newly single but working to beat a deadline and didn't wanna get into it)
- Him: *big smile* you know that was some game right? But i tried...
- Me: you did -- that's cool -- you're good!
- Him: *nods and walks off*
- 10 out of 10 for him!
- His open was a compliment and friendly. He used humor. He didn't become an obnoxious linger-on-too-long.
the journey of an entrepreneur :: owner of haveAwonderful... :: find me on twitter @haveAwonderful :: personal site CourtneyCrosslin.comAsk me anything Submit
I’m trying to make you blush. don’t fight it. pksmd
worthy of being locked in:
- msgs that make you blush
- msgs that make you reminisce
- msgs that that make you giggle
- msg that remind you how much they care(d)
← Older entries Page 1 of 3